HOW TO WATCH AN INDIA CRICKET MATCH ON ONLINE PLATFORMS?
Cricket is not just a sport in India but an emotion for cricket enthusiasts. Whatever the cricket match with India, the fans take out the time to watch it. With multiple cricket leagues and tournaments, the excitement among the fans increases and the sport enjoys immense popularity in the prediction and betting market.
If you don’t want to miss out on any cricket video and want to watch cricket for free. So, we have listed some of the ways that you can watch your favourite players and teams play on the field.
Ways to Watch Online Cricket
With the advancement in technology, the methods of watching cricket have also advanced.
There are multiple paid apps in the market that offer the option to watch cricket online, there are many free apps that permit you to watch India cricket match videos and the rivalry of the other nations as well.
Here is the list of the platforms where you can watch the videos of your favourite cricket players:
To keep up with your favorite sport, let’s take you through the ways of watching any cricket match:
- Disney+ Hotstar
Disney+ Hotstar is a platform that has official broadcasting rights for telecasting cricket matches. There are many events like the Indian Premier League (IPL), World Cup and other cricket tournaments that are live stream on Hotstar. Unfortunately, these are not free and you would need a subscription to watch India cricket match videos.
Hotstar has earned the hosting rights for broadcasting the matches till 2023. The users only get to see a free cricket video for 5 minutes.
A few years back, users could see the telecast of the matches in a 5 minutes delay than the actual game played.
After 2020, to watch the full match video in live streaming, you need to get a subscription to watch the videos on any device with internet accessibility.
However, you can’t watch any video in just one subscription plan and getting one step ahead into your subscription plan i.e VIP plan gives you accessibility to watching more cricket videos of the matches of other nations as well. Here are the steps that you must follow to watch cricket on the device you want to:
- First, get the app on your android device or the TV screens and set up your account after choosing the language in the app.
- After logging in, you would get the option to pick the right subscription plan that suits you the best for watching live matches or videos.
- Lastly, you are all set to watch cricket videos for the dedicated subscription model.
Alternatives of Watching Cricket for Free on Hotstar
- For the Jio users, there are various plans which come with a free Hotstar plan as well as a complimentary one. You can check their official site to pick the best offers.
- If you are a user of the Jio Fiber broadband connection, you are more likely to get the bundled over-the-top (OTT) plans that also give you Disney+ Hotstar connection. You can leverage these benefits and watch your favourite cricket videos and the latest cricket updates.
- CBTF MyTube
CBTF MyTube is a platform that offers you free cricket-watching options. It works just like youtube and you can watch videos of different cricketing events at your comfort level. It doesn’t offer live streaming of India cricket matches but gives you highlights of all the matches. If you love to bet on cricket, you can watch the previews of the matches and different cricketing events. The adamant cricket lovers can replay the matches at any time of the day and play the matches at their comfort level.
Here, you can get all the cricket action in just a few clicks. You don’t need any subscription plan but can get access to various cricketing events at any time, provided that you must be in the internet connectivity arena.
- Jio TV
While the Jio users get a plethora of benefits of a subscription to different plans for watching cricket online, Jio has its own TV where you get access to multiple sports channels like Sony Six and Jio Sports for free.
With Jio sim, you can get a free subscription of their own live-streaming channel called JioTV. From TV series to sports content, you can get to watch various India cricket match videos. We have got you covered with a step-by-step guide to watching multiple cricket matches from your Jio phone.
- In the first step, you would need to get the JioTV app and Hostar on your device where you want to watch cricket videos.
- Log in with your JioTV app, and filling all the credentials of your Jio Account.
- Now, you can search for the relevant news channel and watch the latest cricket updates.
- Or, you can find the channel where the live match is streaming or if you want to watch the highlights of any match, you can also watch them.
If any cricket match is streaming live on Star Sports Network, you can enjoy watching them on Hotstar if it is not available on the Jio TV app.
There are multiple platforms available that let you watch free clips of India cricket match videos and live to stream. You can implement the above-mentioned apps and ways to watch your favourite sport.
Although there are multiple options, you can choose from them. For cricket updates and the latest cricket news, get on to the CBTF platform.